Colt1111's Staff Application

Colt1111

Introduction Information Section
Steam Name: Colt1111

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX): STEAM_0:0:764733129

Discord Username/ID: _colt1111

Timezone: EST

Time Played (check with !time): 3 weeks  1 day 1 hour 34 minutes  (Had more before the wipe)

Your current rank(User/Donator/Trusted):  Donator

Do you have a mic & will you use it?: Yes 

Are you consistently active on the forums and server?: yes

Did anyone from the Recruitment Team assist you in making your application?: @Saito

Staff Recommendations (Sponsors will be asked to verify): @badspider @Ace @Sears @Mical Jordin @Saito @Layheeee

Basic Information Section
IC Character names, ranks, and brief overview of their duties/everyday activities in a list format: Major Suther Von Craz, Chief of a sub department with in the Feldjagers also known as 33rd. Militärpolizei-Kompanie "Schnelles Reaktionsteam" a rapid response team. He was known to be in the Ministry Of Procurement, and KSD, He has moved from Luftwaffe, and at the current moment he is in the Heer as a Major

How long have you been roleplaying?: 3 years

Have you received any infractions i.e Notes/Bans? If so, what were they for and what could you have done to prevent getting them next time?: No notes or bans

Staff Knowledge Section
What previous experience so you have as a staff member either within Garry’s Mod or the Nutscript Gamemode? Garry's Mod

Why do you believe we should pick you for the Prometheus Networks Staff Team?[300 words or more]: 

Here are some reasons I can think of. I have been dedicated to this role for awhile now, and believe that I am fit for it. I have helped people without being a staff member, here are some examples of how I helped them: Telling them how binds work, telling them how to make money, and collect paychecks. I have told people helpful things in this server as that is what staff would do. I want to be helpful to the community, and keep the server safe from minges and people who have NITRP. When I first joined I have to admit I was a minge, but when I dug deeper into the community they were welcoming, and I want to be that welcoming person to other people. I notice that in the morning, staff don't like to get on, I am a morning person, and see a lot of people in the chat complaining about tickets, I will be there to take them in the morning. I've been here awhile, and I know the rules of this server and a bunch are broken everyday, I want to make a change to that as it ruins the community and could make people leave the server. On this server I am pretty active on characters and I can do that for staff too as I have a lot of free time. With the free time I have, I can moderate the server as in the night and morning that's when it is minge hour, when those times come a lot of people are mad about the minges, and I am willing to put a stop to the minges in the morning. I want to be picked for staff because I want to put a change to the problems in this server.

What are the duties and responsibilities of the position you are applying for in your own words? [150 Words or more]: 

The duties and responsibilities of the position I am applying for, is to keep exploiters, minges, ect. I would also be dealing with tickets and helping people with promotions sometimes PK's with Upper Administration's approval. I would also face RDMs and VDMs while giving notes as well. I will also have to gag mic spammers at times too. Minges are a problem within the community but like I said previously I want to put a change to that same with RDMers. I will also have to make things fair for players as sometimes they think its unfair. Along with that, I will make the server clean from rule breakers. I would like to beneficent the staff team, community, and server.  I would also like to mention that I have seen a lot of staff do their job and I take note of that. I mostly just want to get rid of these rule breakers within the community.

Notes: I already applied once and got denied but I am wishing to become a staff member soon and ill dedicate myself to it

Edited by Colt1111

+ 1  he has potential

• Like 1

+1 🙂 👌

• Like 1

+1 Honorable and professional gentlemen 👑

• Like 1

+1 seems like a good person for staff

• Like 1

+1 

Cheers

• Like 1

+1

Think he'd make a good staff member from what I've seen.

• Like 1

Sorry had too change my rank in the server just donated today!

+1

Sincerely good guy, seems very eager to learn and is very kind.

• Like 1

+1

• Like 1

+1

He is a great guy and has great potential in being a future staff member.

• Like 1

+1

he's a cool guy 100% deserves staff

• Like 1

+1 

• Like 1

+1 

• Like 1

+1

ACCEPTED.

• Virus locked this topic