Jump to content

Kurti Staff Application


Kurti

Recommended Posts

Introduction Information Section
Steam Name: Kurti

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX):STEAM_0:1:518147506

Discord Username/ID: Kuurti - 1385946007686348950

Timezone: GMT

Age: 18

Time Played (check with !time): 1w 2d 9h 16m

Your current rank(User/Donator/Trusted): Donator

Do you have a mic & will you use it?: Yes

Are you consistently active on the forums and server?: not very active on forums (but that can change), very active on server

Did anyone from the Recruitment Team assist you in making your application?: N/A

Staff Recommendations (Sponsors will be asked to verify): N/A


Basic Information Section
IC Character names, ranks, and brief overview of their duties/everyday activities in a list format:

Oberwehrman Gron Von Miller (Ordensritter), As a member of the Ordensritter my duties involve guarding the Ordensmarshall when he is in the city as and when he needs it, guard doors when he is in a meeting, and walk around with him.

Archon Viktor Pikel (Ouroboros), As a scientist of the Ouroboros in the Okkultesburo, I am given the duties of writing detailed documents on supernatural artifacts and mythological instances, I am mostly given the task of building such artifacts to report upon.

How long have you been roleplaying?: Just under 2 years on servers such as divergent mafia, and scp roleplay

Have you received any infractions i.e Notes/Bans? If so, what were they for and what could you have done to prevent getting them next time?: 

Yes I have previously recieve four bans, three of them for RDM, and one for Rule 9.

I also have a note for prop abuse in march of 2026, I had just gained my perms and didn't know what I was doing wasn't allowed, It can be prevented by using props appropriately.

I received the first RDM ban in December 2023 and the following two in March 2025. At that time, I did not manage to participate in the server's roleplaying environment properly and disrupted other users by sniping without reasoning, which resulted in lying during staff sit. After receiving my third ban, I tried to improve my roleplaying skills by spending some time in Mafia Roleplay. The Rule 9 infraction came about after I failed to use common sense, in which I took the 6 months ban I had to properly mature.

All those infractions could have been avoided if I took the time to read all the rules properly, treated other members of the community with respect, and was honest with the staff during sits. Now that I have returned from the break, I take my previous mistakes as lessons and try to maintain a completely clean record.

 


Staff Knowledge Section
What previous experience so you have as a staff member either within Garry’s Mod or the Nutscript Gamemode?

I have no current experience within Gmod nor nutscript, however I'm a dedicated learner and I hope this position would give me experience.

Why do you believe we should pick you for the Prometheus Networks Staff Team?[300 words or more]:

I am applying to be a staff member of Prometheus as I feel strongly about ensuring that our community members are able to enjoy a safe and fun environment. As a veteran member of this community, I have become well versed in  aspects of the community culture and the requirements of the playerbase. I have attempted to add value to others’ RP experience. A great staff member should actively represent his community, be approachable for new players and veterans alike, and resolve any disputes that come up quickly and in a fair way.

As an individual who has experience in multiplayer roleplay servers, I know how these servers work from the inside out and how player sits can be effectively handled. Being online most of the days and playing late into the night or even early in the morning when not a lot of staff members are online and tickets remain open for extended periods of time, I understand how frustrating it is to have a pressing situation come up, or a quality RP experience be ruined by RDM, VDM, or minging, for which there is no immediate help available.

Patience, toughness, and understanding form the basis of my moderation skills. I have gone through many stages as a player and know many psychological conditions that a player might experience and recognize troublemakers easily. However, I always listen to each side of the argument as a neutral arbiter. I will be glad to educate players whenever they make an innocent mistake, but be tough for those who break the rules on purpose.

In any event, being a staff member means giving something to the community and helping it evolve into a healthy community of quality roleplaying. I am ready to devote my time, perform my responsibilities properly, accept criticism positively, and work in collaboration with the other members of the staff in order to ensure that Prometheus remains alive, balanced, and fun.

 

What are the duties and responsibilities of the position you are applying for in your own words? [150 Words or more]:

In my view, the duties and responsibilities the position entails are important and are vital that they are done correctly, staff aren't just there to get rid of people doing the wrong thing, but teach them why it was the wrong thing, and how to do better the next time. staff is there to make sure roleplay is happening properly, and abiding the rules, I'd be there to help with promotions, transfers, and any other issues the playerbase may have. I believe all users should be treated with respect and be given the same treatment as anyone else would. I also believe my responsibilities would include learning, as learning is one of the most important things a new, fresh staff member can do. i'd look to UA/senior moderators for advice and I may make mistakes, but I wouldn't be able to learn from them if i didn't make them.


Notes: I know I'm not a major well known person throughout the community but I have interacted with many individuals and I hope maybe this would help increase my presence on the server.

Edited by Kurti
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

Colors Chose your color

Header Backgrounds Chose your background

Index Options Chose index options

2
3
Subforum Columns You can choose how many columns to display your subforums

Overall Options Chose overall options

Header Style Choose between a colored or black/white header
Sidebar Visibility You can hide or unhide your sidebar whenever you want
Back To Top Position You can choose where the back to top button should appear, left or right

×
×
  • Create New...