Jump to content

Swisher

Senior Moderator
  • Posts

    28
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Swisher

  1. +1 Very good roleplayer, has assisted on numerous occasions and overall amazing dude
  2. I'll give my last reply to this here. I had contacted the men who had organized the event, to which they stated: "He voluntarily fought and agreed vocaly in front of everyone if I remember correctly right before we called for you" and "Never heard him complain" whilst providing clips of the fight itself. If what you say in your side is true, then this would be a very different story. However, if you are unable to provide a clip, it makes it harder to see your story fully. I only entered the situation when you were at the destination, where he had explained that you agreed to the deathmatch alongside the other person. Neither of you denied this. I had also made a chat in LOOC stating that the PK was good to go. Whilst watching the entire scene, I didn't see you oppose at all, either verbally or through your actions. You had went where they wanted, fought aggressively in the fight, and ended up losing, leading to your death.
  3. In response: 1. You hadn't showcased this to me at all. I would understand if you had attempted to say this in any regard, but whilst he was explaining how you had consented, you showed no rebuttal. You had also willingly got into their car, and I mentioned something akin to "PK good to go" in LOOC. 2. You had decided to enter their car without coercion, as explained in your first appeal, and had been placed into a fight. Again, I would completely understand if you hadn't consented and made that clear, but I was working off you actively fighting whilst not saying anything against the battle. If you have a clip showcasing when you were tied or anywhere showing you didn't consent, that would be helpful. I can only work off of what I saw there after taking the ticket and your word. I will also attempt to contact the men who organized the event to request a clip or more context.
  4. Hello, I was the staff member who issued the PK on your character. The PK was issued under the guideline of Suicide. In this case specifically, you had partook in a voluntary death-game with another player, where you would partake in a fight with only one victor. When I took the ticket, it was not simply just simply accepted. They had explained how you both had consented to the game, willingly were transported there, and then would both fight. Whilst preparing for this, I had mentioned in LOOC that you were both being set active as part of this game. You were able to see this, as it was said nearby to you. During the actual event, you hadn't shown any reluctance or unwillingness, and had charged out to attack the other player. However, if you didn't consent, that would change things up quite a bit, but you hadn't spoke up or acted in a way that would draw me to that conclusion at all, weighing that you actively fought and didn't oppose the explanation that you consented to the game. The biggest takeaway should be that rules still apply at all times. On "off hours", you cannot expect me to take consenting to a PK as a joke, especially when warned of the risks.
  5. Adding on to what Perchance and Momsmom said, I spoke to Hound who knew a bit more on the situation. You carried out a command which ended up having repercussions ICly, and the PK complied with all the guidelines. The CdKK found out it was you who directly contributed, and was able to punish you for placing him in cuffs. For context, yes, Momsmom's character was PKed, but there were several people contributing to the arrest of Perchance and Leo, all of which could've faced punishment.
  6. +1 All of his notes are from last year, and he is a fun roleplayer all around. He also used to be trusted, so he has a head start on the commands.
  7. +1 Fantastic roleplayer, active on off hours, all his notes/bans are from a while back. I support his entry
  8. +1 As someone with a lot of previous offences, people can change. His most recent offence was nearly 4 months ago, and most of these aren't too extreme. He knows he messed up, and knows how to correct himself for the future. I believe he would be a great addition to the team.
  9. +1 Personally, I believe he got mixed up with the wrong people and has separated from them since. He was a good roleplayer with no major bans in the past, and he has been gone for around 2 months now for this mistake.
  10. So you decided to call him a pedophile, in character, over a national broadcast?
  11. +1 Active, good roleplayer. Contributes a lot to the server and follows the rules, helps others whenever they need it. Perfect fit
  12. +1 Amazing RP from this man, wasn't discouraged from a former ban and appealed it. I believe he'd be a good and active addition to the team.
  13. He was NHC order PK'ed by myself, for (after asking to transfer) being outed as a rat by the Konteradmiral. He had lured the Konteradmiral into a meeting at the cafe, where 10 members of the National Security Bureau burst out and arrested the admiral, with Burkhart not being placed in cuffs at all. This was also just after being meta-promoted by myself to Kommodore, which is also very scummy.
  14. Hello. I NHC order PK'ed you for participating in a raid on the ICC. You were apart of a group of NSB members who did the following: Filed a gatehouse the same time as entering, with the request being denied after they entered Broke into the ICC with 8 agents after entry was denied, for a PCO on a Feldjager CO Attempted to detain the Chief of the Reserve The entire situation was abysmal, and led to absolutely nothing of value, therefore you alongside another wehrmann were pked for it after being named directly by a high CO who was at the situation.
  15. +1 Active, seems ready to take on the duties of being a staff member, especially by how much he's played before.
  16. +1 Good roleplayer, longtime member of the server from quite a few factions of mine and hes always been good
  17. Swisher

    Ban Appeal

    +1 good larper, would be nice to have him back to prom
  18. Character's name & rank: Bootsmann Rudolf Schwander SteamID (STEAM_0:X:XXX): STEAM_0:0:571098892 Staff member who issued the PK (if you know): Vivid Explain why you were PK'd: Fear-RP Why should you be un-PK'd?: I believe I should be un-PK'd for a couple simple reasons. During the situation inside the War Court room, none of the Fallschirmjagers had pointed guns at me or expressed for me to do anything. Near the end of the clip, it shows my back being turned to a man who then raises his gun and orders for me to not use my radio. I didn't even know this was targeted at me, and thought it was at the person they were actually arresting. However, after I merely spoke (not on radio), the man would shoot me. I didn't know he was there, nor still had his gun raised at me at all, and I wasn't calling a location or anything, I was just stating that the man they were arresting was complying with their prior order. I have 0 idea how the same people who were executed yesterday as Fallschirmjagers were let back into the exact faction/department they died in, and how they can cause the most abysmal roleplay scenarios whilst resorting to PK's at the first possible moment. This was not a last resort, there were 2 marines asides from me in the city which couldn't have done anything to a whole room of Fallschirmjager. Not to mention, I had stayed on the server for around 7~ minutes after being shot, not even knowing this was a PK and just walking around the ICC, only to be PK'd after exiting. Additional Information: Clip in question: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/mP1ypwDYMZz00Q-xO?invite=cr-MSw2ZnIsMjI5NzA5NjM
  19. +1, good roleplayer even though we conflicted in game, and a very good learner
  20. +1, great GO and a good staff member while on the staff team in the past
  21. +1, active in the server and amazing at RP, so much so hes created actual lore in the server regarding science experiments
  22. +1, even though we clashed in RP, hes a fantastic roleplayer and has helped me on several occasions outside of RP with the server.
  23. Swisher

    PK Jakob Augen

    deleted the char already

Colors Chose your color

Header Backgrounds Chose your background

Index Options Chose index options

2
3
Subforum Columns You can choose how many columns to display your subforums

Overall Options Chose overall options

Header Style Choose between a colored or black/white header
Sidebar Visibility You can hide or unhide your sidebar whenever you want
Back To Top Position You can choose where the back to top button should appear, left or right

×
×
  • Create New...