Jump to content

Happy Washing Machine's Staff App


Recommended Posts

Introduction Information Section

Steam Name: Happy Washing Machine

SteamID32 STEAM_0:0:439188058

Discord Username/ID: the_happy_washing_machine

Timezone: GMT

Age: 18

Time Played (check with !time): 2mo 2w 4d 2h

Your current rank(User/Donator/Trusted): User

Do you have a mic & will you use it?: Yes

Are you consistently active on the forums and server?: Yes

Did anyone from the Recruitment Team assist you in making your application?: Thomas

Staff Recommendations (Sponsors will be asked to verify): Thomas, Redpug, Mewsolini, Arrow, Blizzy, Governor, James M

Basic Information Section

IC Character names, ranks, and brief overview of their duties/everyday activities in a list format:


Oberwehrmann Gerhard Stauffer: An enlisted NSB agent, from the Hannover office, who has been transferred to Berlin his daily duties include interrogations, intelligence gathering and assisting in everyday policing activities.

Pery von Broad: A Berlin miner he spends his day in the mines to make money to feed his family.

How long have you been roleplaying?:

I have been roleplaying on Gmod for around 5 years and have been playing Prometheus since Early 2024.

NOTES

Apr / 21 / 2024 RDM:
Apr / 21 / 2024 RDM:

These RDM notes were when I was new to the server. I believe they were caused by me getting caught up in a group of citizens attempting a "coup" on the LaPo, which led to me shooting random members of the LaPo, leading to the notes. I was very new at the time and didn’t understand the roleplay of the server or its rules. I could have avoided this by reading the server rules and attempting to get involved in serious roleplay.


Aug / 29 / 2024 Mugging | Leaving while tied:

I tied up a member of the MOI in the streets so I could get a gun. I was then chased down and put into cuffs, to which I left the game to avoid punishment. At the time I still didn’t understand the rules or the complexity of the server's roleplay and believed, by me, leaving would be fine. I was wrong, and I was noted for it. To avoid this I could have played through the role play and make it interesting for both parties instead of leaving when things didn’t go my way

Feb / 2 / 2025 RDM:

I was a member of the LaPo at the time, and I was on top of a building. I saw some other LaPo conducting an arrest. I freaked out and shot the person they were arresting. I was then taken to a sit by Arrow and noted.  I should have let the role play continue instead of just shooting and ruining the whole situation and thinking before acting.

Apr / 11 / 2025 RDM:

I was in the NSB, and I shot a random panzer. I don’t remember the exact reason why, but I was then taken to a sit and noted for my actions. I should have thought before acting role playing instead of shooting first.

May 4 / 2025: Screaming Slurs During an Arrest:

I was in the BB as NSB getting arrested, and I started to scream and call the arresting people the "F" slur, and I was frozen and noted for it.  I should have watched my language during that role play situation and taken it more seriously and acted as the position I was instead of freaking out.

Jan / 25 / 2026 RDM:

I was in the KG, and an unteroffizer ran up to me and called me a name, so I shot him. I was noted after being taken to a sit. I should have tried to talk out and make the situation interesting instead of just shooting the unteroffizer.

Jun / 16 / 2026 Revenge RDM

A marine CO shot me in the head, so I came back and shot him, which I believe is both for me and him getting notes. I should have called staff instead of shooting back and ruining the roleplay of the area and escalating the situation.

BAN 

RDM Ban 2024 / 02 / 03:

I was banned for RDM during a time where a group of citizens were running around doing a little ‘civil-war’ type thing. During this I walked into the Reichstag and saw three individuals in suits believing them to be a part of this group. I gunned them down. I was then taken to a sit and banned. I could have avoided this by trying to get involved more in the roleplay of the server and then the combat aspect and trying to learn and not just shoot people.

Metagame Ban 2024 / 02 / 25:

I was PKed as a KG grenadier by the Volkswatch, and I went around and started telling everyone about what happened and causing issues, leading to me getting banned. I ruined and interrupted role-play. I could have prevented this by following roleplay and starting again instead of trying to get involved after I died and following the server rule to maintain roleplay.


RDM Ban / 2024 / 05 / 19:

I was banned for shooting a LaPo in the head for coming near me and because of my past notes. I was banned. I could have avoided this by actually trying to roleplay with the LaPO, instead of acting like the server was a death match and not ruining others' experiences.

RDM Ban 2025 / 04 / 22:

I was banned when I shot a citizen for actually no reason. I was bored; I shouldn’t have done this. I shouldn’t have ruined another roleplay because I was bored; I should have actually tried to roleplay instead of being annoying and running others' roleplay for my own joy.
 

Staff Knowledge Section

What previous experience do you have as a staff member either within Garry’s Mod or the Nutscript Gamemode?


I have very little experience with Nutscript. I enjoy Garrys Mod and I am very willing to spend time learning.

Why do you believe we should pick you for the Prometheus Networks Staff Team?[300 words or more]:|

You should pick me for the Prometheus staff team, as I have years of experience with the community. I am extremely active, and I know what it's like to be a new player who doesn’t understand the server's rules or its roleplay. I also understand what it's like to be an experienced player who's lost touch with the community and the way to roleplay. I've been on all sides of the Prometheus roleplay and player base. I have broken the server rules. I have learnt greatly from each ban and note, which gives me the ability to understand how a newer player could be confused, leading to them breaking the server rules. and allows me to better enforce the rules and teach new players.

I have a personal passion for helping others and educating them. I am very patient when it comes to new players explaining the server's rules and roleplaying what to expect and how to act. I will act respectfully and fairly.  On every ticket I will attempt to see both sides to come to the correct conclusion, as every ticket will not be the same and every situation is different. I will always ensure that the server's rules are not being broken and are not being abused to gain an upper hand in roleplay.

I am very active within the community, and I enjoy communicating with others. I will communicate with other staff members to help me learn and assist me in tickets to make sure I am not being biased when the situation calls for it to help me come to the right conclusion when issuing notes and bans. I will also communicate with players when I am noting or banning them so that they can learn from this like I did.

In conclusion, I love Prometheus and its community. I am very lucky to be a part of it, and I wish to help and assist others so they can properly experience this server and its amazing community, and I want to get more involved in the community, and becoming staff is that way.  

What are the duties and responsibilities of the position you are applying for in your own words? [150 Words or more]:

The main duties and responsibilities of staff is to assist players by answering questions, enforcing the rules, assisting new players, and taking tickets to resolve rule or roleplay issues. Another duty of staff members is punishing players when required, either through noting or banning them to ensure that a punishment is provided, alongside ensuring roleplay isn’t interrupted and continues to flow smoothly. However this is also a time for educating players when they break rules so they can learn and prevent the situation from occurring again.

Another duty of staff members is to maintain the quality of the role-play, ensuring players are role-playing, know what they can do in roleplay, and how to roleplay well and not playing the server like it a TDM or Dark RP server. Another responsibility of staff members is also to overwatch and oversee roleplay to prevent any individuals from ruining it, keeping the servers flow of RP uninterrupted.

Overall, a staff member's duties and responsibilities are to keep server Roleplay flowing by preventing it from being ruined by others. Inform and teach new players, noting and banning people when the rules are broken and just to support the community as a whole.

Notes: Thank you Thomas.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

+1

Would make an excellent addition to the staff team. RIP Wexler.

  • Fire 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

HUGE +1 
Overall great roleplayer, good member of the community and would love to see him on the team

  • Fire 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

+1 WE LOVE HAPPY WASHING MACHINE 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

+1

I was paid my Netanyahu to say this.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

+1 he's all grown up 🥹

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

+1 

Great larper, would make a great addition to the staff team. 

(sold me rotten eggs behind the femina)

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

PK into staff app, many such cases

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

Colors Chose your color

Header Backgrounds Chose your background

Index Options Chose index options

2
3
Subforum Columns You can choose how many columns to display your subforums

Overall Options Chose overall options

Header Style Choose between a colored or black/white header
Sidebar Visibility You can hide or unhide your sidebar whenever you want
Back To Top Position You can choose where the back to top button should appear, left or right

×
×
  • Create New...