Jump to content

Mech's Staff Application


Mech

Recommended Posts

Introduction Information Section
Steam Name: Mech

SteamID32: STEAM_0:0:643208355

Discord Username/ID: mechak2000 - 1506129318517014649

Timezone: CST

Age: 20

Time Played (check with !time): 2w 2d 16h 8m.

Your current rank: Donator

Do you have a mic & will you use it?: Yes

Are you consistently active on the forums and server? The server: Yes. The forums: Yes.

Did anyone from the Recruitment Team assist you in making your application?: Killinginthename

Staff Recommendations (Sponsors will be asked to verify): Governor, Killinginthename, Blizzy


Basic Information Section
IC Character names, ranks, and brief overview of their duties/everyday activities in a list format:

Ritter Asimov Kanzler- A Red Hand; I follow around and guard The deputy Direktor and the Warplanning chief, and we occasionally do CQC and join wargames

MinisterialDirektor Bughart Carrello Elevatore- A member of the Ordermarschall's personal staff in Administration, I check uniforms and try to make sure everyone is doing their jobs correctly.  

How long have you been roleplaying?: On Garrysmod since 2018 on my laptop, I started playing prom in 2022-2023 when I got bored of Star Wars RP

Have you received any infractions, i.e Notes/Bans? If so, what were they for, and what could you have done to prevent getting them next time?: 

Not really a punishment, but when I stopped playing and resigned in 2023, I asked Omni to ban me because I thought that I was spending too much time away from my studies to play, and I thought a forced vacation would help. That is my only ban on record. 


Staff Knowledge Section
What previous experience do you have as a staff member either within Garry’s Mod or the Nutscript Gamemode? I was an Administrator for Prometheus, and way back in 2019 I was an EA for Icefuse CWRP. I guess I technically also staffed on Revenant when Garry Newman banned Prometheus, and we had to swap over to Star Wars RP, but that only lasted for like 4 days; then we got swapped back.

 

Why do you believe we should pick you for the Prometheus Networks Staff Team?

I hope I should be picked because I have experience. I was on the staff team a few years ago, and I've been playing on and off since then. I never had any staff reports in the nearly 4 months I was on the team, and I never had any bad interactions. I want to get back to playing how I used to and be an active member of the community, and I believe this is the initiative I've been waiting for. I'm always on during peak hours, and a lot of that time is spent standing around because my main character is a guard, and I can use that time standing around to take tickets instead, be proactive, and meet the quota given (if there's still a ticket quota, I'd assume there is)

I've been here before. I'm well prepared, and I know the people who play. I'm willing to help, and I don't have any important characters, so I have the time to take tickets when I am on. I believe I have a positive history in the server, although I have been gone for around a year, and I haven't been on the Prometheus staff team since 2022-2023. I can pick up on things pretty easily, and most of the people I know can attest to that. I could probably make a positive difference on the staff team just from being active and talking to everyone. If I'm accepted, I am very excited to see how things have changed in the staff team and how I can help! 

 

What are the duties and responsibilities of the position you are applying for in your own words?

Being social, speaking to the people around you, and trying to make the server a place where new players can integrate and feel comfortable enough to join the community and become dedicated members. 

Taking tickets and just being aware of what everyone is doing is also very important for being on staff. Understanding the rules, not immediately banning people, and understanding how those rules and guidelines can be translated into the correct punishment (not immediately banning someone for NITRP or FailRP if it's their first time on the server). The rules change from time to time, and it's important to understand and watch for such changes. Understanding the signs that someone is exploiting, cheating, trying to get around the rules is a big point. 


Notes: If you have any questions, please DM me. Advice would also be greatly appreciated. 

 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

+1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

+1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

Colors Chose your color

Header Backgrounds Chose your background

Index Options Chose index options

2
3
Subforum Columns You can choose how many columns to display your subforums

Overall Options Chose overall options

Header Style Choose between a colored or black/white header
Sidebar Visibility You can hide or unhide your sidebar whenever you want
Back To Top Position You can choose where the back to top button should appear, left or right

×
×
  • Create New...